We are looking for anyone interested in learning more about what it is like to write about esports titles. Our current aim is to produce content surrounding the strategy genre. However, we have plans to expand this throughout 2021.
The roles start as volunteer or trainee roles. We want to use the opportunity to train talent over the next several months while the platform continues its development. After this stage is complete, these roles change into several commission-based positions.
If you are further into your career and aren’t looking to gain experience or training at this time, feel free to apply now to be considered for future content creation roles, or apply in a couple of months once the platform is fully underway.
At this time, we are looking for content creators for nearly all game titles. Let us know what interests YOU. Let’s see how we can work together to start your career in gaming!
- Content creation is the majority of the role. The role centers around writing strategy guides and “how-to” style articles alongside our expert writers.
- Learning. Writing alongside us is an opportunity to prove yourself and learn from writers with many years of writing within the industry. The writers who prove successful are first in line for the commission-based roles shortly.
- One story a week. That is ideal, however, if you cannot write this frequently, let us know. We are flexible with this, as we know everyone gets busy from time to time. Writing more is possible and encouraged but not required.
- Have a passion for gaming and esports in general. It is easy to notice when someone isn’t passionate about what some writers write about, and it holds many people back from success.
- A base-level understanding of the English Language is required. While our writers can speak several other languages, the content we create is all in English.
- No previous experience is required. The position is a learning experience, and we are ready to train writers from the ground up if needed.
If you are interested in working with us, please email Arend@acegameguides.com. Submitting a cover letter alongside your resume is recommended, but not required to be considered for the roles.